Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Percy pig

There are also percy pig where the answers are two words, each with two syllables. For example: “What do you call a crab-like creature involved in organized crime? A mobster lobster!” (My daughter made that one up!)
There is enormous joy and satisfaction when someone dreams up a good one. And it’s particularly fun when someone can figure one out. Now that I’m involved in education, I understand how important these games were to building the language skills that I carry with me today.
With my family’s help, I’ve put up an online hig game for everyone to try. Take a look and let your kids try it. And next time you’re in the car looking for a reason for your kids to NOT put those headsets on, be sure to give this game a try.”

No comments:

Post a Comment